Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Class Wiki - So Far


For my class wiki I have decided to be a page editor for the Peer to Peer page on our wiki. I chose this because it was in line with my research topic and I figured my research would supply me with adequate knowledge on the subject.  I have not begun any editing as of yet but I intend to add additional information to the page regarding the benefits of P2P technology. Currently the page does not list separately the benefits of P2P technology however it lists two negative issues with the technology. I believe this adds a biased view against P2P technology and thus a benefits section should be added to fairly evaluate the technology. The section “Napster to Present” on the Peer to Peer wiki page is also lacking information and thus I will be updating the content of this section with relevant information. Because there is already “Copyright Violation” sections I may also have to re-organize the section to include specific litigate Napster faced. Lastly I will look to update any outdated or incorrect information. Statistics involving P2P usage and various other information is constantly being updated and thus I will try to include the most up to date information with regard to this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment